Nov 12, 2011

Dear Wendys

Good Afternoon,

I went to the Sprinkle Rd, Wendy's and feel like I should tell you about my experiences. I pulled into the drive thru, there wasn't anyone else in line so i figured this would be an easy order. Despite being the only person in line I was told to wait, after 2-3 minutes I asked if they were ready for my order. I was told to wait one more minute then with a sigh they took my order which I repeated twice (#1 combo with a diet Pepsi, large chocolate frosty and an additional medium fry).

As I pulled into the order window I was given my drink and frosty and told to have a nice day. I reminded them that I was waiting on food. A bag containing my sandiwhich came out and I was told to have a nice day. I checked the bag seeing only my sandiwhich and mentioned I was waiting on fries (from the combo and the additional medium). I was told to pull in front which I did. After 2-3 minutes of waiting I went in the restaurant, was explained that fries took time (no one was line), I was hastily given a single container of fries and told to have a nice day. Trying to keep my composure I mentioned that I purchased two, I was told in an angry tone that they knew what I ordered and it was given. At that point it was either loose My temper over fries or leave with unresolved anger about my experiences at your restaurant.

I left angry but feel I am not the only who is upset about Wendy's service. As a corrective action I believe that this location could use a follow up on the standard work that is involved operating a restaurant.

Please do not hesitate to contact me f you have any additional questions or feedback about this complaint.

Thanks,

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment