Oct 19, 2011

Dateable 3:06-5:37 Analysis

3:06-3:33 And here is where the video becomes unfacebookable. And its another one where I think someone else could have handled the line better. But it exists and it proves that this person is unredeemable and not just autistic.

3:34-3:43 Then we go back to them pretty much existing in two separate little movies. Not listening to each other by either choice or nervousness.

3:44-4:16 When Dateable was going to be made 9 months ago, we were going to have the actress play a song or something. As cast members change the plot and tone change. I think this works too.

4:17-4:58 Some vaudeville for the audience. Lines I came up with on the fly I believe. I don't think they would have worked without a 4th wall break. I think if this were two have a laugh track this is the only time it would play. We used the song from that terrible TV show. Charlie Sheen rest in peace.

4:59-5:28 I really should have figured something out for these instructions. Close to two minutes of this movie is our actress reading from the script. Maybe I'll give this to J to re-do now that he is trying to be an editor.

5:29-5:37 We had shot our actor asking the actress if she farted/worse, but I couldn't do that to her so I put this in from the beginning of the shoot. Doesn't quite make sense but transitions well to our music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment