Sep 21, 2011

Datable Diary 3

There is that hump where you just think everything sucks and you just want to delete it and break your camera so you can't make this mess again.

Tonight I passed that point and it feels good. I reach that point with everything I do, work, my dog, all my extracurriculars.... But I think I am better than most at powering through and just getting it done. J's big thing was to put as many sound effects as possible into it. I still don't know if I like that idea but it seems to make it move faster. I am opposed to anything outside of what's on the camera because I'm the one responsible for putting in all that frilly crud and I usually am just SWAGing on how to do it. J gets excited when he uses iMovie because of all the transitions and filters until I remind him for the millionth time that this version of iMovie (2007, act like you know) isn't compatible with the current version of Mac os so that's one of the many features that glitch out.

As of right now with time set aside for credits we are at 9:15, longer than I wanted the awful things to say and j wanted his montages. I really wish we would have had time to shoot something/anything for an intro, as there were 3 pages written out for it and what we have now could really use a lead in. I'm thinking freeze frame/bullet points right now until I think of something lazier to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment