Sep 13, 2011

Saw 7/3D/FinalChapter/see you for the reboot!

Yay Netflix updated! I feel like Netflix has been getting slowed down by the jealous studios.

But until they come to an agreement I have the Saw finale (maybe for 3 years at most) and you have this live blog.

We have our hero(?) from the very first movie, I first liked then hated the retconning of additional plot in previous movies. Our Dr hero is noticably ten years older despite this taking place during the first movie.

The digital video they film these with is disgusting, even without the film content.

Dream sequences and nonstop traps in first 15 minutes, smart move. Also the movie is very bright, probably due to the 3D glasses they expected people to wear.

Sean Patrick Flannery (SPF)! Why didn't this guy get famous in the 90's. The most 90's dude I ever saw. He's faking being a jigsaw survivor, I doubt he'll be faking it for long. Looking bloated but he's probably past 40 so looking k.

So they are just making up jigsaw victims and flashing back to stuff from nonexistent flashbacks.

I doubt these movies pay well, and I'm sure you have to scrub pretty hard to get it off a resume. So many Canadian haircuts and accents!

SPF is nabbed! Just when I thought I was safe! There's a new cop in this one, hopefully he can catch the personality-less jigsaw helper by the time this franchise is over. The jigsaw helper escaped his trap nicely at the opening of the movie, much like the dude from Gilmore girls did 3 movies ago.

Live or die SPF, make your choice. Maybe he did this movie to motivate the studio to do another boondocks saints. Oh good, another flashback! Now showing us why/how SPF faked the jigsaw trap. He's got a bowl cut so I'll assume the flashback is from 1997 grunge or 2009 beiber fever struck the nation.

New cop has Canadian new York accent. "I knew you were crazy when I first laid eyes on you. Crazy." Sounds like the cop from heavy rain.

They should just start filming the saw reboot now in the entire east side of Michigan. I think the mood and broken down factories are already in place for it. How much money/time does jigsaw/new jigsaw have for these traps?

Why is jigsaw punishing his real former victim wife? Is it due to her being complicit in his lie? Is it because new jigsaw has no moral code? Oh speak of devil here is flashback of real jigsaw. That's what we call a meet cute!

Darn it movie no one cares about the bad cop procedural!

Jigsaw needs to provide operator instruction sheets and get signatures before starting a game. If consistent work isn't being followed then how can you expect a consistent product?

I have now caged my dog in front of the tv to calm him down for bed. I am the jigsaw to his soon to be dead students.

Flashback to cop vs new jigsaw grudge? Oh... Not yet, just some detective work. I converted a m4v to wmv at work today without installing any new software, now that's detective work.

The next jigsaw game is what I'm playing with youth group next week. Hopefully with fewer casualties.

I can't tell if my alarm is going off upstairs or the soundtrack has added a new terrible layer.

I love stuff only shot for 3D in 2D, like Thors hammer coming at the screen, or in this cases key falling out of a potential survivors hand.

Here's that cop/jigsaw flashback!

Movie 67% over with. I've went to Facebook, I fear a friend with a new profile pic is pregnant, I'm pretty good at telling women when they are pregnant. I think I even knew when my mon got pregnant before she did. I think I get this trait from my father because he took off running as soon as he got a whiff of me.

SPF is ripping out his teeth to get a locker combination, if I was jigsaw old just have the locker short locked.

The cop left the scene of the game to probably get himself killed or trapped alone somewhere. SPF got electric fenced and the dog and I jumped. I love how the wife is too mad at SPF to follow her natural survival instincts.

I love fake Hollywood abs. Also dumb cop looks like my boss. Also jigsaw did a variation of the twist theyve done since first saw. Also jigsaw killed cop with auto turret, with an amazing death fall from cop realizing he'll never act in this town again.

New jigsaw just killed every cop in town. SPF is going through with the trap he faked while his wife screams "you can do it!". Now that I see trap he could easily have done it without the injury. When jigsaw comes for me I think I'll be k.

Oh fake run from jigsaw! You can do it old jigsaws fake wife! I'm rooting for you... Wait am I rooting for her? New jigsaw walks, kills and talks like fat terminator.

SPF wife caught in some stove after he fails. New jigsaw takes forever fighting wife after killing every cop in hand to hand combat. But she's gone with the cheesey routine catchphrase "game over."

But new jigsaw is taken out by Carey Elwes from Saw 1 who was his secret accomplice despite not being in Saw 2-6. GAME OVER #2. IM OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment