Jun 12, 2011

A casual survey of people who think this guy is a jerk.

Isn't this guy a jerk? He's a jerk isn't he!?! I'm gonna go down the line of everyone in attendance and get your confirmation that you think this guy is a jerk, because I really don't have enough experience with the person to call them a jerk but I want to call this person a jerk loudly and proudly.

Jerk. Jerk. Jerk. eh....

What do you mean you don't like this conversation? I'm just trying to say that this person that I don't really know is a jerk and has done nothing but jerky things with all of his jerky friends. And I'm just trying to say this with the support and backing from my handpicked group of supporters. Maybe if you don't think this guy is a jerk you should just leave. Maybe you should join this jerk in the jerk store, because they just called and they are fresh out of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment