Jun 13, 2011

I think the super book is my equivalent to the one ring

With that being said I didn't actually read or pay attention to much of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I've never been a fantasy person. But the power of the super book consumes me. I think a nice documentary idea would be called "Super Book" where someone buys a super book in march and has to use every single coupon before the book expires the next year. I think it would have some adventures in it, actually multiple adventures because there is about 3 of every coupon.

There is a commercial on TV right now for Taco Bell in response to the lawsuit about saying their food contains meat instead of meat-product. I was indifferent to the issue, but wish post Taco Bell I would be able to have a healthy poop, instead of have an explosive and poorly timed poop-product.

No comments:

Post a Comment