Jun 20, 2011

I'd like the NOOK COLOR better if I knew how to read.

Purchased a Nook Color a couple days ago, it was a refurb but even at retail it seems like the cheapest tablet computer thats gonna be around for a while. No I haven't rooted it yet to make it completely open. But even locked down it has a web browser that runs flash and a horribly crippled app store. I think it even plays books. Reads books. Allows me to look at words.

And look at books I have. Look at book. And that book is 5 Chapters in and No Stories about the Sex Tape Yet. Actually Rob Lowe is my guy, especially after Parks and Rec, and the sex tape.

Anyways. Battery life is good, touch screen is meh but its going k so far. Wish it had some of the stuff that a real tablet would have but I paid 1/3 the price for it so I'll give it a pass.

1 comment: