Feb 1, 2011

Still Alive!

Hey Cool People,

I am back from the dead. There were some things I had to sort out, like some pens, but I'm done with that now and ready to blog.

First things first:

I like you guys. We should hang out more often.

Second thing:

There is no dancing in China! However, karaoke & prostitutes have done their part to help.

Thirdly:

It took me 5 hours to write this and I feel a part of me has died. All my brain can do is just sit and stare at the screen. I think I need medication for this because I can't stand always being anxious and distracted. If I don't write anything, C Minus gets upset at me, but if I do write something, it sucks and I always hate it. I can't win.

Fourthistly:

Is it weird to have emotional breakdowns a few times a week?

2 comments:

  1. "OH LOOK AT ME I WENT TO CHINA."

    Is that all you said? Because that's all I read. jk. Shut your brain off and turn on the secondary brain that runs on autopilot. That's how I get through work, blog posts and (there was going to be a your mother joke here but a couple years ago I crossed a line where I was too old to jokingly say I was going to make love to someone's mother... I think this is what being mature feels like).

    Pro-Tip: If something makes you feel bad then remove it from your life (accept for my job, because that's where monies come from)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wrote accept instead except, despite this I am still the most intelligent person to ever major in Advertising.

    ReplyDelete