Nov 14, 2010

Anonymous Laundry Person

Dear lady that left your clothes in the dryer,

I accept your apology for putting us in this awkward situation where I had to handle your..."delicates"...I mean, it's not like I had a choice? Ok, sure there was that one dryer with all those towels in it, but there is no way I'm going to take the chance of being seen as one of those weirdos that goes around touching other peoples towels, it's just gross. I suppose there was that 'other' dryer, but that thing is like 20 years old and I couldn't recognize the brand.

I regret to inform you that there is a deeper issue than your poor timing of laundry retrieval. As I was moving your clothes one by one, making sure not to drop any mind you, I noticed that you may, in fact, be wearing the wrong bra size. Noticing that your bra size is 32D and your blouse size is 10, it's obvious that you should actually be wearing a 34C. The top size is, of course, the more precise measure of your back size. This should result in a much more comfortable ride along with an increased protection of your bra size.

As a word of caution, just remember that elasticity cannot be improved once the resilience is lost. Get yourself checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment