Nov 19, 2010

Wait...When Did We Get a Podcast?

Le C Minus says we got one and I'm excited about it, but I don't know how to use it. I guess there's a button somewhere? Hold on, I'm stepping out of the blogosphere for a second.

Nobody read the stuff in the parenthithings.. ..
(Psst, hey, C Mad Money. When are we doing this pod thingy? I'm sorry about using this as a message delivery system, but I don't think we have to worry because only our mommas check this regularly and they follow directions well. In fact, I'm going to start mentioning stuff I want for Christmas every so often. I'll be so surprised. I might just start putting my grocery list up here too. Anyway, podcast is a go for doing...of, it...ok, headin' back)

Now where was I? Oh yeah, buttons are funny, right? No. Ok. I'm going to go level my Pikachu...

No comments:

Post a Comment