Nov 24, 2010

Things that I am surprisingly OK with:

  1. Hot Dogs
  2. The existence of Sarah Palin
  3. Microsoft charging more for Xbox Live
  4. Christmas stuff starting the day after halloween
  5. Both my head and feet under constant attack from environmental hazards in my mother's basement
  6. Holding in a bathroom break to finish this post just so I can get it done and move on
  7. Revealing personal information through texting to enter contests or get coupons
  8. Brushing my teeth while on the toilet
  9. Paying at least a 40% premium on computer hardware and phone service due to the device being an Apple
  10. Playing games on my touch screen phone on the toilet
  11. Leaving an extremely loud scream as a voicemail message
  12. Advertisements on Xbox Live
  13. The Cash Advance Industry
  14. Talking about my feelings
  15. Ignoring the news
Maybe tomorrow I will talk about 15 things that I am surprisingly not OK with, or maybe SLEEPY Cricket will post, or maybe I will win the lotto and purchase the Internet... with my first ownership decision being to make every site about dead cats. All of the above listed things have an equal chance of happening.

KEEP IT EASY!

No comments:

Post a Comment