Nov 5, 2010

"I should do a lot of things"

This week I'm trying to write little stories inspired by phrases that inspire me. Here is number 4, not so much as a story but a rant but this is really one of my favorite phrases so enjoy:

I am a unique and beautiful snowflake, just like you. But when you see a for reals snowflake like the ones that came down tonight, do you ever say.

"Hey snowflake! I think you should melt and become water. You would be so great at being water, you would taste great and also help plants grow instead of helping plants die."
I don't think I would say that to a snowflake because I don't know any snowflakes well enough to advise them on major life decisions. That being said here are some things that I "should do" and why I won't be doing them in the near future.

1. You should be a teacher.

I won't becoming a teacher in the near future because I had a lot of young teachers and 90% of them were terrible. I am not saying all of teachers fresh out of the teacher farm are terrible but the great ones were ones that lived and had some significant amount of life experience outside of a classroom.

2. You should become an ordained something or other.

I think my previous works, show that I operate better as a concern citizen then part of an official part of a religious institution.

3. You should ask out my something or other

She's not interested or I'm not interested.

4. You should see the latest Saw movie

I'm watching last years version on Netflix right now and I don't think the updated stats, features or additional dimension added much. My gag reflex is being pushed to the limit as I type this and I don't think poorly implemented 3D or the guy from Boondock Saints would make it go down any easier.

5. You should play World of Warcraft

Darn it SLEEPY CRICKET I'm not playing that garbage. I have a job that pays me and I already hate myself for showing up everyday, now an unpaid version of this job without the work wives seems like an awful addition to an already sketchy life.

6. You should be an actor.

And putting up with your suggestion will be my greatest role ever.

7. You should move in with SLEEPY CRICKET

I got unpaid church work to do and unmolded minds to meld. Give me another year or two and I will high tail it out of here. To Ohio? I don't know about that on.

8. You should go for a run

It's too cold outside! And I'm halfway through Saw 6, the Insurance guy is about to get abducted and put through some of Jigsaw's games. Also the first 3 Saw movies should be considered bad movies while the other 18 Saw movies should be considered bad deleted scenes.

9. You should stop doing the blog.

YOU WOULD LIKE THAT sleepy cricket WOULDN'T YOU!

10. You should have voted last week.

They got the health insurance guy and a janitor hooked up to a car battery or something with gears on it. How could I vote when the lives of two generic characters hang in the balance. I have no idea how this game is supposed to be played... they should really make a home version with a truth or dare variant.

No comments:

Post a Comment