Nov 2, 2010

Texas Journal

Dear Public Diary,

How are you? Shut up, I'm the writer.

So I flew into San Antonio and drove 3 hours west to Del Rio/Acuna. Along the way I had Little Caesars and found out that it is rather dangerous to peel slices of pizza apart while driving. Dangerous, but not impossible. I also littered 3 times, with napkins, totaling a fine of up to $3,000 had I been caught and adding to my illegal activity debit account.

I booked a hotel at the Hampton and it is tres magnifique. There's a pool outside, but I only brought one pair of jeans as my bottom wear, so swim trunks were definitely out. I didn't book in advance, so I had to leave and now I am typing to you in the Ramada the next day. I don't mind because that's the gamble we take when we rent a condo on the edge.

Today we went over the boarder to Acuna where our new plant is getting ready for production tomorrow. We have a new basketball hoop, which is cool, but irrelevant. We have one line up ready for production, which is cool, but is also irrelevant. Ya know what is relevant? Having a vending machines that accept pesos AND dollars. Man that trip was disappointing because it yielded NO Fantas from my tasteless bills.

Haha, I actually got 8 hours of sleep last night. I feel like I missed a day, but...there's this, "energy," I have. This power, it's...it's amazing! It'll be nice for a break, but I miss my 4 hours. They are likes my children and would die without my attention. Anyway, I gotta go. I'm really getting into this SVU with Kathy Griffin in it.

1 comment: