Nov 29, 2010

Law & Order: SVGU

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. Do not be fooled by the prejudicial remarks of C Minus. By the end of this trial, you will see that Call of Duty, not only, lacks suck, but rocks the house. Allow me to proceed to exhibit A:

Exhibit A: Look at all these guns

-2nd amendment. No further questions.

Exhibit B: Hey, stuff I can shoot!

-People have loved hitting things with like bullets, squares and barrels ever since...well, ever. Do you remember buffalo? Of course you don't, but they're the worlds greatest animal to have things propelled at.

Exhibit C: Cool, another one.

-Games that hit it big on the first release will live on for upwards of a decade in sequels or alternate tellings of the franchise. This is NOT the case with Call of Duty and of course its much improved, Call of Duty: Black Ops. It is not just a glorified map pack for $60. THERE'S AN RC CAR THAT YOU CAN DRIVE AROUND!!! I can't even wait for what they have planned for the next one. I hope it's like, Call of Duty: Future War and there's like jet packs and bubble shields.

In closing, the evidence stands for itself. Also, I don't usually post this much. I think I might throw up. Yup, I feel it come up my throat a little bit. Alright, Seacrest out...

No comments:

Post a Comment