Oct 20, 2010

A loving conversation between a man and his cartoon wife

I had a really nice idea for a blog post today, and my backup was just going to make a cartoon of the following instant messenger conversation between me and one of my cartoon wives. But then I had to work late so I pulled the old cut and paste. Despite my laziness, I hope young men look to this chat log as an example on how to greet your lady and make her feel special:

C Minus/Su... good morning

C Minus/S... I may just cut and paste our conversation today as a blogpost

C Minus/S... why are you sad on facebook

Rebecca Cunningham/S... well, I am getting a tattoo

Rebecca Cunningham/S... and my guy was sick last night

Rebecca Cunningham/S... so I have to wait.

C Minus/S... no

C Minus/S... NO

C Minus/S... what are you getting?

C Minus/S... gross

Rebecca Cunningham/S... I’m sorry you disapprove

Rebecca Cunningham/S... it's a dandelion that is blowing in the wind and the seeds gradually turn into birds

Rebecca Cunningham/S... it will be on my foot.

C Minus/S... did you even think of me before doing this?

C Minus/S... you know I'm into feet

Rebecca Cunningham/S... you are?

C Minus/S... not any more since you are getting a children's picture book sketched on yours

Rebecca Cunningham/S... it's going to be really cool.

Rebecca Cunningham/S... and you'll like it

C Minus/S... worst-case scenario. it turns me off feet forever

C Minus/S... best case scenario: dandelion’s get me hot from now on

Hope you enjoyed just a small portion of Rebecca and my conversation, believe you me we could go back and forth back and forth back and forth like this forever. It's late and I worked a 15 hour day so I'm going to treat myself to a bowel movement and then go to sleep!

1 comment: