Oct 24, 2010

Video Game Guides

The boys were back in town, we shot this in 20 minutes:

Random thoughts:
- Sloppy. I was going to put videogame footage in it and make it really weird but I didn't quite have enough actual video to hang it all on.

- SLEEPY CRICKET nor I had a handle on what we should be doing so we gave each part a shot and hoped for the best. You can see the worst of both of us; me trying to dominate every line because I don't know what the other person is going to do. The other one being too reserved and losing interest in what we are doing.

- The game BROTHER BEAR was playing at the time was Dead Rising 2. He saved what I thought was a wasted game so thanks for that.

- I hate videogame jokes and nerd humor. Also: Big Bang Theory sucks. Nerds are not cool they are nerds. I know because I have been one all my life and its annoying to see the 1-stereotype of a show being trumpeted while the multi-stereotype show I enjoy (Community) is struggling.

- Again I am out of focus on the couch, I really need to come up with a clearer system for locking in on stuff.

- SLEEPY CRICKET was going to edit this, it would have been much better if he had. The lack of actual content would give him room to play around. He had to drive back to where ever the heck he's living these days.

- If I didn't have my commitments to my church I think I would move in with him. I don't got much going on here that I couldn't try to do at medium distance. Especially with the recent advances in skype.

- Dead Rising 2 is the most frustrating game I'll ever love.

- Jon Purdy is the most frustrating man I will ever love.

No comments:

Post a Comment