Oct 16, 2010

Random Blog Generator 1

First of all I would like to apologize to my readership. C-minus has had a heavy handed amount of post recently while I was at a creativity converence and that conference was held in the biggest little city in the world, Branson, Missouri. Branson may not have broadband internet but ideas and fun Branson is not in short supply of.

But I encountered a few problems with Branson's branding while I was out there. So I decided to schedule a meeting with their city council. I said to them “Branson is the biggest little city in the world. To me that is just unused potential.” I then showed them this image of their fun and glorious town.

I claimed that this might have attracted WWII widows in 1996 but get with the times you need something that is going to attract the crowds and make them stay. I told them about the closing of a popular now defunct cereal museum and explained to them the worlds dire need for a new cereal city with a kicking museum and skate park.


1 comment:

  1. I'm quite offended that you want Battle Creek to give up it's title as the Cereal City. Geez Jason, don't you know that Michigan is in a recession and needs all the help it can get?

    And did you pick up enough Raisin Branson for all of us?

    ReplyDelete