Jan 15, 2011

Hi I'm C-Minus and I'm 16 and Pregnant

It seems like yesterday I was a carefree high school junior with the world in front of me. I had a great boyfriend Joe and everything was going great. But one day I felt all pukey and there was all the sudden a baby inside of me. And that's when I learned I was 16 and pregnant.

Getting pregnant in high school meant trading in my crazy senior year for an all new set of responsibilities. My schools like all "are you gonna drop out or graduate" and I'm like all "forget you school I'm 16 and pregnant I'ma do both because having a baby inside of me makes me special." After MTV got involved the school decided to let me do both because I was 16 and pregnant. So now I graduated and planning on college in the fall. Maybe not this fall but during the fall, they have college in the fall right? If they don't now then they will when I decide to show up, because I'm 16 and pregnant.

My living situation wasn't great when before I was 16 and pregnant. My awful parents only gave me the entire basement with independent entrance, restroom, driveway and mailing address... and now that I'm 16 and pregnant they only will pay for a 3 bedroom townhouse. What kind of a 16 and pregnant person raises an illegitimate child in a townhouse? With his father out of the picture I gotta get a new man while my orifices are still youthful and tight. My mom is all like "once the baby comes out your body won't be the same" but I'm like "screw off mother maybe if you were a real doctor I'd listen to you but you are pediatrician so you only know baby medicine."

I still think about Joe sometimes. Once I told him I was "16 and pregnant" he told me he was "31 and out of here." I hurts my heart sometimes to see pictures of him. Sometimes I cruse on over to his social networking site just to see his face. As I told you my body is still youthful and tight so I'm trying to replace Joe with a equal to or greater endowed man. But its hard knowing that you are 16 and pregnant and have a baby on the way. I'm not letting the baby slow down my personal life though. I'm just going to make the baby really physically active and mess with its sugar levels so it goes to sleep a lot. Then as soon as its asleep I'll be hitting the clubs. Maybe show more of my naughty bits off to hook them quicker.... kids usually sleep for 5 hour blocks right? That's like 4 clubs and 3 sexual acts. Times that by 365 days a year then the odds are in my favor of finding love while being 16 and pregnant.

I wonder how my baby is going to impact me getting a job...... oh no what was that. I think I'm having a contraction. Oh no... I can't make it to the hospital... I'm gonna have to do this on my own. This is what its going to be like when you are delivering your own baby when you are 16 and pregnant. Oh no I gotta push.... ugh why can't my parents or MTV just do this part for me. ARRGGGGGHHHHH...... push AAARRRGGGGHHHHHH>........

one.

final.

push.


a;sidfuapsoiufqwepoirhlkasdjfna;slkdfhjsaldkbzxvc,bnwerpoiuwer;lk!

Oh no, I guess I was misinformed about what this whole process... I guess I need to learn a little about what its like to be 16 and pregnant.

I guess I should have gotten the ultrasound. At least he doesn't look like his father. I wonder if MTV will still let me be on Teen Moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment