Jan 22, 2011

post 101 of this blog will be a state of the blog address

Dear Reader,

I would like to thank you for visiting Expedited Emotions over the past couple of months, while I am not necessarily excited about my life, I am excited that we will find new and interesting things to discuss.

The first 100 posts have had some ups and downs. The apparent loss of SLEEPY CRICKET chief among my heartbreaks this year. Did he return from China? Did my lovable hostility turn unlovable? Did he develop an actual life? Is it the sexting that I involved him in without his consent? I am unsure of the reasons but I have hired the most affordable unlicensed private investigator to find out where he went and what his deal is. With SLEEPY CRICKET missing in action the two man hive mind of a blog has turned into a more community driven thing. I am still dealing with the fact that attitudes and jokes that I don't understand are posted here but I think tolerating the crap will make me a more well rounded person.

A joy this year was Management Material, and the fact that it had a beginning middle and end. If I didn't have this special place to post the episodes I might not have had the resolve to finish it. So thanks to everyone who was involved and the 24 of you that watched it.

So in the end we here at Expedited Emotions will try to keep it unexpected but relevant for you and if you have anything to add or think you can fill SLEEPY CRICKET's woman size 8 shoes then let us know and we'll work something out.

2 comments: