Jan 10, 2011

Sometimes I am happy when I lose things because it means I won't break them.

It is 12:07AM. My wallet has been missing for at least 4 hours and its last confirmed existence was at 1:30PM at the Applebee's booth under the giant poster of Lee Anne Rimes. I have torn one of my rooms apart looking for it but will not continue the search because it upsets me.

I tried to do a routine update on my Wii and the thing decided to not load any software after the update was patched in. I am afraid to reset the console because the whole ordeal has upset me.

I was honest in an email response to the various youth leaders/involved parents in my church. The email has provoked many people to come out of the woodwork and I am taking at least a one day boycot of reading any more of their responses because their tone and the fact they only read half of my email has upset me.

I was supposed to have a miniscule back operation performed on 1/14. My phone just beeped at me telling me the operation is 1/12. I have not made arrangements regarding this new date and time. I will confirm appointment tomorrow but I will not tell my work about the update because my work place upsets me.

It is 12:12AM, I have to get up for work in 5 hours. On anything less than 7 hours of sleep I am in a terrible mood and will not operate effectively. I refuse to go to sleep in the near future because my lack of sleep upsets me.

I need to go to the gym more often. On Friday I canceled my gym membership because my lack of ambition upsets me.

I clicked on a movie to watch on Netflix instant because it had "Minkus" from Boy Meets World in it. I fast forwarded to his first recognizable scene to watch him violently bashing in the head of a minority in a very disturbing fashion. I shut the movie off because that image of Minkus upsets me.

The fact Applebee's no longer offers the "Unlmited Pick 2" upsets me.

Applebee's telling me they don't have my wallent when they totally have my wallet upsets me.

I don't know what to do with the camera that I stabbed the LCD screen with my car keys. Everytime I see the camera it upsets me.


The fact that SLEEPY CRICKET no longer posts/reads this blog upsets me.

2 comments:

  1. WOMAN YOU DON'T TELL ME HOW TO FEEL!

    Also momma found my wallet in the driveway and I fixed my Wii tonight. I have an internal interview tomorrow. Suck it.

    Back to non-life related depressing for another reason stuff in the near future I promise.

    ReplyDelete