Jan 13, 2011

This did not happen.

As C Minus was strolling down the road towards home at twilight, a wind gusted the hair whimsically from his face. Just then, an object softly struck his knees. C Minus panned his vision downward and saw a hat resting gracefully at his feets.
"What now?" wondered C, inquizically and swooned to snatch the head-topper.
"Thank you good sir!" said an undistant voice cheerfully. "I almost thought it was lost for sure!"
"Oh, this is yours?" asked C, the newly rising moon glowing in his face.
"Indeed. Could you hand it yonder?" the first starlight twinkled in the stranger's eye.
"Who are you?" C Minus asked, artificially.
"I'm just a man whose intentions are good. I tell stories that are overly-dramatic and have intentional misspellments. I also offer rants, both negative and positive, about things nobody cares about. I also may have deeper magic, but only if you give me back my fedora."
"A fedora?" C asked, sounding confused. "Funny name, that's what I'll call you."
"Call me? {BEEP} me." The Fedora man swore.
"Gross. No. I have a stupid blog thingie where I pretend people read and care what I have to say, and I want you to help contribute to it. And no names, so you shall henceforth be known as The Fedora."
"Sounds rousing" The Fedora creeped, making C Minus instantly regret the decision. "So what are you called?"
"C Minus." Making The Fedora instantly regret the decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment